January 20, 2022
PC-I of elevated expressway project approved by CM
- LAHORE: In a meeting presided over by Chief Minister (CM) Punjab, Sardar Usman Buzdar of the governing body Lahore Development Authority(LDA), the CM approved the PC-I of the elevated expressway project.
- According to the details, the PC-I of the elevated expressway project from main Gulberg to Motorway-II has been okayed by the CM.
- According to details, the chief minister emphasised the early completion of the project as the project was necessary for the residents of Lahore.
- He instructed the concerned authorities to decide the financing method for the elevated expressway project.
- Moreover in the meeting, the Lahore Division’s master plan 2050 was also presented, and the participants agreed to form a supervision committee. The chief minister directed that this plan be aligned with developing demands and develop a workable strategy after stakeholder meetings.